CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Southwestern Stuffed Chicken

Tonight we celebrated one of my friend's 21st birthday at Ms. Hattie's. That is such a beautiful place and I've only ever been there one other time.

So on the menu is something called Southwestern Stuffed Chicken (or something fancy to make it sound appealing.) The first thing it said on the description was SPICY!!! But what does spicy really mean? There are so many things that are considered spicy and when I taste them, I can't taste anything spicy at all. Well, this chicken was stuffed with cream cheese (and who can resist that) and then breaded with bread crumbs and some kind of herbs. The plate looked beautiful when it came out and the chicken looked absolutely delicious. I wish I took a picture of it now.

Well, let me tell ya... They weren't kidding about SPICY. I think I have a high tolerance with spicy stuff, but this was HOT!!! Everyone kept asking me if it was good and I kept saying yes it is, but the truth is, it was too spicy that I couldn't even taste the rest of my food. But I think if it wasn't for that, it would have been REALLY good. So to this moment, about 3 hours later, I am still feeling the numbness in my mouth. I should've ordered the Rio Grande Chicken.

No comments: