CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Camping

This weekend, I went camping for the first time ever. It was a pretty good experience, other than the 35 degree weather we had to sleep in. We built a fire, slept in the tents, walked some trails, tried to learn how to skip rocks, and all that fun stuff. I really enjoyed it and definitely would be up for doing it again.
Sleeping in the cold was probably the hardest thing about it. It was one of those times when you were stuck in a situation, but there was really nothing you could do about it. You just had to tough it out and survive. I really thought I wasn't going to fall asleep. But when I woke up in the morning, I had all of Bekah's blankets and mine on top of me. Woopsy! I don't know how I managed to do that.
My favorite part was sitting around the campfire, which was really cool because someone brought a stick that made the fire turn into all different sorts of colors, listening to people tell stories and have debates about some of the silliest topics ever. It was just such a beautiful, clear night. You could look up and see all of the stars and I love stars! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

No comments: