CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

T.G.I. Friday!

It's been such a great Friday! First, we started off the day with one of our "breakfast" meetings. Every month there is a birthday in our department, we all gather at a location of the birthday celebrant's choice. Today was I.H.O.P., which is actually a first since I've worked in the department. It will probably be the last too. The food was great, but afterwards, they sang an embarrassing song really really loud for the entire restaurant to hear. Our birthday celebrant's face was so red. We enjoyed it though.

So we come to work and we're pretty useless on a Friday with full stomachs.

But then the greeter calls my boss and tells her there is a delivery at the front for our department. Who would deliver something for us? So we find this:
A cookie bouquet from our VP. Isn't she so sweet? We didn't even know what we did. She was just thanking us for all of our hard work. Wow! No wonder I love coming to work everyday. No, not because of the cookies and breakfasts, but because I work with a wonderful group of people. They are such a blessing.

So from here, I will try to continue on the afternoon and make it through to 5.

No comments: