CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camping...again

I have never gone camping in my life and this year I managed to go twice. I think I actually enjoy it. I guess I can go 24 hours without taking a shower every once in a while. This time, my friend's brother very kindly set up the tent before we even arrived and took it down for us the next morning. That was really nice! We took a nice little hike, which was supposed to be at midnight, however, for the safety of the people there, they decided that that probably was not a good idea. They especially realized this when the leader of our hike stepped on a rattle snake on the way to the cross where we were supposed to do praise and worship. It was a good time though. A great escape from all we know to spend some time with Jesus.

And surprisingly, I took no pictures!

No comments: