CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've trained her well!

While Diamond and I were grocery shopping, she wanted to buy some sliced mozarella cheese to put in her sandwiches for camp. This was actually harder to find than I thought it would be. We ended up finding some deli sliced mozarella that looked good. They were 10 slices for $2.00.

As I'm unloading groceries, I notice there are holes in the cheese. I start freaking out because I do not remember grabbing swiss cheese and Diamond has never had it so I don't even know if she will like it. I guess she hears me in the kitchen mumbling and wondering how this swiss cheese ended up in our basket. She calmly comes to me and says, "Mom, I did that. I wanted us to get a deal because swiss comes with 14 slices instead of 10 for the same price."

All I could do was smile and say good job baby... I guess the holes in the swiss cheese make up for the extra slices.

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

this cracks me up because this is so you, pauline!

Meems said...

That is incredibly sweet. She's such a good girl.

megan said...

Awww... so cute :)