CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's over

It came, five minutes passed, and now it's gone. Or at least that's how it felt. Christmas is over.

I spent Christmas eve caring for an ill child and that ill child spent Christmas day in the emergency room. My poor baby. Thank God that it's just what everyone else has. I was just so nervous because even though she is sick, she's a strong little girl and she was so scared with how she was feeling last night that she asked on her own if she could make the trip to the emergency room. But she's getting better. She just needs lots of rest that she missed out on last night.

I think I need that too.

2 comments:

Meems said...

Our Bubba has been sick to. I hope she starts feeling better soon. Christmas went by way to fast. lol

La said...

Tell Miss Diamond that I said "hi" and that I hope she feels better fast! =)