CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Presents from the heart...

I LOVE presents from my daughter. They are usually something she made and from the heart. Today in her Prims class, she brought home a glass potpurri jar with sugar cookie scented oils. It smells so good!!! She decorated the jar herself and it's absolutely beautiful. I was willing to wait until Christmas to open it, but she said she wanted me to use it to decorate around the house. No arguments here. He-he.

This year, there are actually presents under the tree from her. I'm curious to see what they will be.

2 comments:

Meems said...

She's such a good kid. We're following your lead this year with the pajamas. On Christmas Eve everyone will open their new Christmas Pajamas. Unfortunatly I can't fit in kids sizes.....uuuhhhm....so they don't match.

gulp235 said...

meems, did you try them on? you'd be surprised!!! =)