CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Returns

I have this bag in the back seat of my car that has been there for the past week. Its some presents I bought that I have to return at Wal-mart. I keeep telling myself to go, but I have been dreading standing forever in the customer service line. I know if I wait until after Christmas, it will be even worse. Does anyone know if we can do returns at Wal-mart at this time? I bet there would be no line. It's too late to go there at this time alone...

I guess I will ponder on whether or not to do it tomorrow. It will probably sit in the back of my car for another two weeks.

1 comment:

rhondamarie said...

i thought you were gonna do that yesterday...i have been at walmart everyday this week and the return line wasn't that long.

d did great this morning.