CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

16 hour day

Today, on a Saturday, my one and only sleep in day, I had to be ready and out the door by 6:35!!! That is earlier than a normal school day morning!

A bunch of my friends and I headed out to San Antonio for the day in search of dresses and tuxes for a wedding. My friend and I sat in the third row of a Tahoe with our legs crunched up in a really weird position. In hopes that someone would offer to trade our seats on the way home, we decided to be nice and not complain and just take it. It's only a 3 hour trip anyway.

So we went to Alfred Angelo and tried on some dresses, ate at Pei Wei Chinese Bistro (a little brother of P.F. Changs), then did some shopping at the San Marcos outlet malls. This was my first time heading to those stores. We bought the dresses, but were unsuccessful with the shoes and tuxes. We'll have to save those for another trip.

But we made it home and 16 hours later, I am ready to head off to bed.

1 comment:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

we will be home at the end of the month either the 27th or 28th. I post this news all over my facebook btw