CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

45

That is the number of days until our spring break vacation. Everything is ready to go. Diamond and I will be taking our first trip without the rest of the family and we're headed to Universal Studios Orlando! We have never been and I'm very excited yet also a bit nervous about this trip - for many reasons.
1) I haven't gone on a long distance trip with just Diamond and I since we're such s small family.
2) It's so much better to look over at mom and dad and say, "We're hungry," and not have to pay for the meal.
3) I'm not exactly a "street smart" kind of girl. I am very easily distracted.
I know it will be an enjoyable time though and I'm looking forward to it. And I know God is everywhere with us so I should not be worried and I will not be...

So until then, I'll be counting down the days...

1 comment:

SarahMc said...

I can give you some amazing driving tips. Or, I can tell you entertaining things to do when you get lost...