CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lakehouse getaway

We spent this weekend at my friend Erin's lakehouse. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I was pretty excited about the trip anyway. I needed a girls getaway due to having a rough week, and it definitely helped.

We had so much fun. We drove down there after I watched Dime run in the Little Olympics. Ate at an Italian restaurant in my friends' home town and spent the evening sitting on the boat dock talking while eating Oreos and milk (or Dr. Pepper for some of us.)

The next day, we played in the water. I went kayaking and canoeing for the very first time! Whew! It was a serious arm workout and for someone who hardly works on their arms, it sure was a lot of using muscles I'm not used to. Then we visited Erin's family vineyard... this was so beautiful.

We just had such a blast! Thanks Erin for inviting us out there. I wish I had a picture of all of us to post up here.

No comments: