CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last day off in May

In the month of May, I had three short weeks in a row. I was really getting spoiled with those short weeks that I don't know how I'm going to work 5 days a week for the entire month of June.

Today, I took the day off to attend Diamond's award ceremony at school, where she received "Hardest Worker" and then stayed for their family picnic. It was a beautiful day and I did not regret taking the day off at all. We had the picnic at the fort, laid out blankets and chairs, then had a huge water balloon/gun fight.So, with no change of clothes, she spent the rest of the day wet. Sometimes I wonder why there is still school during the last week - I guess because if there wasn't, they would miss out on all this fun!
The rest of the afternoon, I walked around the mall, watched a movie, and then hung out with Diamond after school. I love picking her up at the bus stop. I wish I could do it everyday - But tomorrow it's back to work and back to normal schedule. But today was a great day!

No comments: