CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Non-stop Thursday

Today, I felt like we were on the go go go go... We started our day by coming home after midnight after watching Star Trek, which by the way was a really good movie even though I am not a Trekie. After 5 hours of sleep, I head to work for a day filled with fun and exciting (in my most sarcastic tone) training.

Then, Diamond had a dress rehearsal for her piano recital.
Then, Diamond had performance awards for ballet.
Then, Diamond had Dia De Los Ninos with open house at school.

Wow... Diamond is a busy girl. Today I was a proud mommy. My dad, who will not be here for the piano recital, watched during rehearsal and said she did an awesome job. I watched her twinkle her toes away in ballet as they performed all their dances. Then, for the first time ever, I watched my daughter participate in a talent show she chose to sing in. She may not be Mariah Carey, but it was still a proud moment for me. I sat there and watched her sing her heart out... Here's a little video I took of it. (Uhm... ignore the end. The umbrella was knocked over by the wind and it almost toppled a poor little kid.)

1 comment:

F. F said...

Diamond I didn't know you could sing soooo well !!!! I would love to see a slide show of you playing the piano.