CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bye bye slipper...

I love to wear house shoes! Anytime I am inside the house, I have to wear them. A few months ago, my mom bought me one of my favorite pairs... but then last night, it finally happened. The day I've been dreading the most (Okay, maybe that's just a small exaggerration.) Everyday since we've had her, I've been very careful about putting them away at night to avoid this. But last night, I was so tired and I forgot. So here it is...

Bye bye to my favorite slipper!!! Ruby, you are in BIG trouble!!! Just kidding!

4 comments:

Meems said...

Poor slipper. So sad:(

rhondamarie said...

bad dog.....bad, bad dog.

Bethany Hernandez said...

you've officially been initiated into the dog owner's club =)

yesterday i bought 3 pairs of shoes to replace the ones that roddick has chewed up (ok, he only chewed up 2 pairs. but the third pair was really cute!)

and your exaggeration cracked me up. you sounded like kelli!

beautiful chaos said...

I wonder how Ruby will ever repay the debt??
Prolly by chewing up you most expensive pair...
You nut!