CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's been so long...

I didn't realize how many days have passed by since my last post. I never update this so probably no one reads it anymore. It's just been so busy lately. We actually even had to skip church last night to finish up Dime's big "Me Collage" that is due tomorrow. We started on Saturday and finally got the finishing touches done tonight.

I wish I could find a job where I could work from 9 to 3 five days a week, but get paid like I'm working 40. Ha! Ya right. I must be dreaming. Someone pinch me please.

4 comments:

Meems said...

That sounds like a really nice job. When you find it, let me know. We can work together.

Adri said...

nope, i'm still reading...holding out for the day you announce you're so tired of school, you'll gladly come in and finish this semester for me!

kj said...

welcome back. i've missed you. especially since i check blogs like twice a day, at least!

Bethany Hernandez said...

i'm with kj-i checked your blog constantly!