CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pretty cool... really cool...

I'm not a big fan of blazing hot weather. So today when I dropped Dime off at the bus stop, I was absolutely thrilled with the temperature outside. I'm glad I sent her with a sweater because it didn't ever really warm up...
But why, when it's already a perfect temperature outside, does the person who controls the thermostat at work decide to turn it to 40 degrees?!? It seriously felt like a freezer in there. I think we could've all been wearing our winter coats and we would have been comfortable.
I'm bringing mine to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Meems said...

Don't you know? That is a trick the boss's play to keep you moving.

They don't want you to get to cozy.

So get back to work. :) hehe