CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Prayer

My heart hurts right now... For so many reasons. I ask that for those of you to read this to just put me in your prayers. I know I must lean on God for He is the only One who can help me in these times. His grace is enough, allowing us to overcome any obstacle that comes in our way. It does. And I know that as long as we let God's plan of Christ forming in us work its ways, He will take our sorrows and enlarge our hearts.

Thank You Jesus for your unconditional love. Thank You for pulling us through the rough times. Thank You for celebrating with us through the good. And most of all, thank You for all that You've done so we can be set free. Help me to prove myself faithful to You as you test me through life's difficulties. You are an amazing God!

3 comments:

Meems said...

I am praying with you and for you. Let me know if I can help in any way. Hugs

marme said...

I am praying as well.

You are such a blessing. Thinking back to when you first came to church and how you've grown in Jesus. It blesses me to see you living in and through Christ.

gulp235 said...

Thanks ya'll! I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many Godly women.