CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Woah!

I just realized that it's been almost 10 days since my last post. What has happened?!? I think anyone who reads my blog is probably tired of looking at ladies in blue.
Tonight, I had a really enjoyable night with my baby. Sometimes she complains that I don't spend enough "quality time" with her. It's true. I come home from work, and about 3 hours later, it's bed time. I wish I could stay home. I wish I could pick her up from the bus and go to her school functions. I hate having to work and miss out on these things. For all of you stay home moms, you sure are blessed. 3 or 4 hours five days a week just doesn't feel like enough, especially when you spend an hour of that preparing for dinner.
So today, we hung out. We played outside with Ruby, we exercised, we played a couple games of High School Musical CD board game, read together (I actually made her read me a bed time story tonight for a change), practiced piano, baked banana bread, and just spent some good old mommy and Dime time. I really enjoyed it. Thanks Dime! I thank God for blessing me with a child who has a heart like hers. I continue to pray that she grows up to be an amazing woman of God.

1 comment:

Meems said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad you got to just hang out. They grow up so fast.