CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We'll see how long this lasts...

We finally got our treadmill fixed and I am on the third consistent day of using it. I once learned in a Bible study that it takes 21 consecutive days of doing something to form a habit, which means I only have 18 more days to go. I'm going to try my best. This is probably the worst time to start a diet and exercise plan, but what better time to start than today. I need it.

And if you ever want to buy a piece of exercise equipment for you home, I definitely recommend a treadmill. I like being able to exercise when I want and being able to listen to music or watch tv while I do it. So... we'll see how this goes...

To be or not to be a habit??? Ask me in 18 days.

1 comment:

Meems said...

I've heard that also. I hope you have more success than me:)