CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

And 5 minutes later...

Happy 8th Birthday Diamond!!!

I can't wait until you wake up and become all excited about being 8. I can't believe how time just flies. It's been a wonderful 8 years with you in my life.

I was going to bring some cupcakes for her class, but her teacher actually bakes cupcakes for her students for their birthday. So sweet. We'll be having a little party with some of her closest friends then taking them all to the circus. Then the girls will stay for a slumber party. We shall see how this goes. This is going to be her first time having friends stay the night. Wish me luck.

Hope you have a great day baby!

1 comment:

Adri said...

how sweet! it's like she was your daddy's birthday present--she was just a day late!