CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday Party News...

I know this happened a while back, but I was never really able to write about it. Diamond had a blast at her birthday party... but please... somebody remind me not to ever do that again next year.

The circus was fun. We had 9 kids and each of them wanted the very overpriced junk toys they were selling. Sorry kiddos, if you want a toy, go to Wal-mart. It's much cheaper. I know it probably sounds mean since I am the one who invited them to the circus, but I guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I did, however, buy them either cotton candy, popcorn, or a snow cone.

After that, we headed back home and dropped one of the kids off and another could not spend the night. So here I am, trying to entertain 7 second graders. That wasn't bad. We played games and watched a movie. It was getting late and I asked them to turn the lights off. Some of them were getting upset because they all wanted to sleep by Diamond, but um, well, she only has two sides. So there was drama. I asked them very nicely to get along and they tried. But I could still hear them talking. It was finally after 1 am when they all decided to fall asleep... but then... they decide to wake up at 7:30!!! Too early!!! But I got up and cooked them a mini breakfast buffet with waffles, eggs, bacon, and fruit. They had all forgotten about their little episode and were cheery again. They must have just been overtired.

Diamond had a blast though. She loved the slumber party and wants to do it again. I told her we'd think of something else next year... Here are some pictures...

2 comments:

Meems said...

Awww. That looks like a blast(for the kids). Your such a great Mom.

Bethany Hernandez said...

i agree! you should get mom of the year or something like that!