CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Surprise...

...And Ashton Kutcher pops out yelling, "You've been punk'd!" Or at least that's what we were waiting for all day today at work. It felt like one of those days when everyone's goal was to drive the accounting department insane.

Let's ask 106 silly questions and call again and ask to speak to someone different only to hear the same response. Hmmm... Still don't like that one? Let's try a different department. Oh guess what? They think the same thing. Ha ha ha! Just kidding!

I would write down some examples, but I don't think I can... I think for the first time ever, I felt stressed out at work. It's okay though. I know tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Meems said...

If it's the first time ever, you must have a pretty great job! Sorry about your bum day.

Adri said...

oh noes! i remember when that happened at Sitel, sometimes the person would call back and literally get the person sitting next to you! after a couple choice curses (never from me, of course), it was pretty funny! the nerve sometimes!