CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 80's child

At least she will be tomorrow. For acting camp, they have to come dressed in the 80's theme. She didn't want to believe me with how some of the 80's people dressed so we had to google some images so I could show her. But, she still wanted something simple yet changeable to something of today. So, here she is...
We could only be as 80's as she would let me... It looks adorable though...

P.S. Even though I was an 80's child, I don't think I ever wore the torn t-shirt with a tank top look. =)

4 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

awww.... she's adorable!

rhondamarie said...

so cute...i can't believe she didn't let you hot roll her hair and scrunch it up madonna style.

mari said...

Ha, I love it! You should show her some pictures of Chi Alpha's 80s Night. Then she'd believe you.

Meems said...

The 80's rock.