CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waiting for me...

It's there... patiently waiting. It's sitting on the couch. I'm trying to ignore it by having my back turned hoping that it won't see me. But I think it sees me. And I think it's staring at me. I can just feel it. I'm hoping it will just go away... but laundry doesn't miraculously fold itself and put itself away. Instead it sits there waiting for you. So, I'm avoiding it by blogging. But it's still gonna be there when I'm done.

I guess I better get to it...

2 comments:

Meems said...

I hear ya sista. I have dreamed long and hard about a laundry maid. If I get one, you can borrow her.

Bethany Hernandez said...

pauline! if i'd known you were going to wait so long to do laundry i would have tried harder to get to come on tuesday...shame on you!

and when are we going to lunch again? =)