CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh how I wish you were here, Kohls

Yesterday, as we were getting ready for school, Diamond decides to wear one of her cute church shirts. She wanted to wear the new brown flats we bought at Kohl's last Monday when we went to Abilene.

She puts them on, walks around, goes and has breakfast, then as we are heading out the door to catch the bus, she asks me, "Momma, do you think anything is wrong with these?" I try analyze the shoe at 6:50 a.m. at my not yet fully awake hour and say, "No, they look just fine. They look good." These shoes are the ballet flats, but they have a little buckle at the top. When she takes them off to look again she tells me they just don't feel right. I look and I see the inner sole and see the shape of the foot... They are both left feet!!! Oh no!!! I don't go to Abilene often at all, but it looks like I'm going to have to make a trip down there before Christmas.

So being the good mom that I am, I tell her, "Well since they're flats, why don't you just see if you can wear them anyway..." She tried it then looked at me like I was crazy then put her tennies on... I don't blame her at all. It was still too early for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Horses in the wild do not require shoes unlike domesticated breeds of horse. Those horses that are not worked out and trained regularly on hard ground do not need them. If a horse's foot is hurt, you will not be able to ride it. In order to maximize a horse's use, horseshoes are needed in order to protect the horse's feet.