CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Past her bedtime

My daughter is just now getting ready for bed. I think it stresses me out more when she doesn't get enough sleep, but she doesn't seem to mind. We spent all night working on posters, signs, a little float, a song, a speech, and I don't even remember what else for their election they are having tomorrow. There wasn't a paper sent home so I was taking her word when she told me all this was required. Either that, or she just loves going above and beyond in her work. We'll see what happens tomorrow. They are supposed to be voting tomorrow for class president and we shall find out the results. I wanted to take a picture of the poster, but it's still covered in wet paint.

I think it's bed time for me too...

No comments: