CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

All grown up

Diamond and I were hanging out at the visitor's center and I happened to have my camera with me. I took some pictures and when I put them on my computer, I realized she looked so grown up in them. She didn't look like a baby anymore, she actually looked like a girl - one who might soon have an interest in boys, one who might be asking to buy her a cell phone, one who will be wanting to learn how to drive, one who will want to hang out with friends instead of her mom... I don't know if I'm ready for all of that yet. But as for now, she's still 8. She's still my baby. And she still loves hanging out with mommy... (Thank God she's not into any of the other stuff!)

So here they are... the all grown up pics (and if you look real close, she is missing her both of her "chomper" teeth).


1 comment:

Adri said...

She really does look all grown up! And beautiful!