CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Road Trip

This weekend, Diamond and I went to San Antonio with a friend for a job fair. We had a blast. And surprisingly, we didnt' spend too much. We went to the Witte museum, shopped, and walked around downtown. We had a lot of fun. On Friday night, our friends took us to PF Changs. It was a Chinese restaurant, probably one of the best ones I've tried in a long time. It was so good that we still talked about it on the way home. One of our friends introduced us to lettuce wraps. If you ever eat there, I definitely recommend that appetizer. It was pick your own plate, but they placed the plates in the middle of the table to serve like family dining. All I can say is that it was delicious!

Diamond at the Witte riding this bike on a wire. There is no chance of her falling.

Dorinda and I at the Alamo.

Ripley's - Notice the elephant has two trunks.

Bass Pro Shop

No comments: