CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Too much!

My Littlest Petshop... My daughter's current phase of toys. I don't know how she manages to convince grandma and grandpa to buy her a set everytime she goes to the store. On top of that, she has pretty much every playset of theirs that has ever been invented. I give it about a few more months and that stuff will be junk... Toys... Too many of them! The more toys, the more we have to clean. I need to have a garage sale... SOON!!!

3 comments:

La said...

Julia's crazy about those too. It's so annoying that there's a million of them but she could tell you if just one is missing and exactly which one it is! How do they do that???

La said...

I forgot to say - at least they're small. JD loves lego sets. HUGE lego sets! I'd rather have LPS any day. =)

rhondamarie said...

i remember those days...only for us it was polly pockets...i was never so happy when we could give all those polly pockets away. enjoy these days they go so quickly.