CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

And the dentist says...

"You have a cavity!"

OH NO!!! My dreaded fear has become a reality. Blah! I have, or thought I have, been taking care of my teeth so well. I brush three times a day everyday, and still, I get a cavity. I feel like my teeth are already worn out from excessing brushing. Oh well, it will make it. And it will be gone next week.

And here I am, the one always reminding my baby to take care of her teeth so she won't get a cavity, and then I have to tell her this. Maybe I should be like her and drink more milk, maybe, just maybe that will help.

2 comments:

Meems said...

3 times a day? That might not be a bad idea.

My dentist prescribed some really expensive toothpaste and mouthwash the last time we went in. My mouth better be healthy.

I'm sorry you have a cavity. Did you already get it filled?

gulp235 said...

Prescribed some toothpaste? That must be some good stuff. What is it? I get it filled next Thursday. And I just can't wait!