CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boss' Day

Today was the day to show our boss how much we appreciate them. Our department decided to plan to cook lunch for them. They are both so good to us and they deserve to feel appreciated. Since we couldn't just shut down the department for an hour, we decided to just cook for them. Everything was so delicious!!!

On the menu we had Mexican lasagna, Spanish rice, beans, lime chips with guacamole, fruit (for the health conscious), and peanut butter cake for dessert. Everything was absolutely amazing.

Ahh... the love of food in our department. I don't know what we would do without it. I think I'm going to get fat working there. =P

Thank You Jesus for blessing us with amazing bosses. I've never been in a work environment where I actually look forward to coming to work everyday. Thank You for giving them the knowledge and patience to work with us. I hope they had a wonderful Boss' Day today.

1 comment:

Meems said...

I'm so glad you love your job. Those can be hard to come by. How blessed you are.