CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The day has come...

One of my really good friends, who also happens to be my co-worker, has decided to quit her job. I knew it wasn't going to be much longer before she made this decision, but today she made it official. I'm going to miss her. I'll still see her outside of work on our special girls nights of course, but I will miss taking our 4 o'clock breaks together, bringing each other lots of work to do, and just having my good friend right around the corner to talk to. We used to work in the same department sitting right next to each other, but I had to move. Now it's her turn.

I thank God for blessing me with Dori. She is an amazing woman of God that has encouraged me through both the good and bad times. I know that she will be blessed in all of her future endeavors. Just like a lot of the bloggers, she is going to be a teacher. She will add to the collection of already really great ones! Good luck Dori! I'll miss you!

No comments: