CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thanks for a GREAT boss!!!

I think that so far, in all of my years of employment, I have found the best boss ever. She is so sweet and always reminds us to "do what we think is right." She has a kind heart and a good sense of humor. When we makes mistakes, she does not talk down to us or make us feel dumb for making silly errors. She's really great.

Well, I celebrated my 4th anniverysary at the credit union and little did I know that every anniversary we have, she takes us out to lunch at a restuarant of our choice, and it's her treat. She's just the bestest!!! I picked Outback. It was so good. Although they were out of what I was planning on ordering, I still got some yummy coconut shrimp! Boss' Day is coming up here real soon... she is going to be on vacation next week... well, remember the desk prank I wrote about before? Well, it's her turn!!! Happy Early Boss' Day!!!

We aren't really that mean to each other. We actually have something really special planned for her...

1 comment:

Meems said...

Aww. Having a workplace like that is priceless. N. loved his place of employment in Ohio. He was happy and fulfilled. Now, not so much. I'm glad that things have worked out so well for you. Coconut shrimp...mmmmhh.