CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another year older...

Today was my birthday... 26 is not a very exciting year to turn, but I really enjoyed my day today. Well, actually, my celebration started last night.

Last night, one of my friends planned an ice cream party for me. It was so sweet. They had all sorts of ice cream and every possible topping you could think of. I love me some ice cream! Then, they surprised me with one of the mini mother's day cakes they baked the night before. It was a cute little heart shaped carrot cake. We didn't have any candles, so they lit matches, and there were so many on there that by the time they got around to the last ones, the ones that were lit first were burning to the bottom. It was funny. I didn't even have time to make a wish! Dorinda even hand made a card for everyone to sign... and in it were the words Happy Birthday in Malaysian. It was so funny.

Today, after dropping Diamond off from school, I went back to sleep. I had to take advantage of my day off. When I woke up, it was a total relaxing and peaceful day. It's kind of nice to have the house all to yourself sometimes. I was able to do laundry, do a little workout, dishes, watch some Gilmore Girls, and finally I decided I would go to the mall. I just enjoyed the day. This evening, after Chapter 1, we decided we would go to Chili's. I have some of the greatest friends out there. If you are ever having a bad day, they are always good to cheer you up. They even got me presents. I got a movie, a good smelling candle, and a flat wallet (I think it's the cool new thing out there.) And our server, she gave me a chocolate shake on the house because they couldn't sing for me, which I was totally okay with. She even stood on one of their booths to take our picture. Ah, what a day! Tomorrow it's back to that thing called work...
Tomorrow, my family is going to take me out to dinner... He-he... They already gave me my presents though.

1 comment:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i'm glad you had a good birthday!