CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank you, Diamond!

Today, Diamond had her Mother's Day Breakfast at school. Her teacher provided muffins, danishes, fruit, juice, and coffee for all of the moms and grandmothers. The room was decorated very elegantly and the kids were asked to dress up. It was absolutely adorable.

The past week, Diamond was asking me a lot of questions about moments that changed her life and for pictures of the family. I didn't know what they were for, just that they were for a project that she was working on. Today, I received that project. Wrapped up in a brown envelope was a hard cover autobiography about Diamond. It was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. She was so proud of all of her hard work. There were several stories in there about her life and even dreams of her future. She even wrote me a poem. I couldn't help but tear up after this. Then, as my mom and I read more into the book, we started laughing because Diamond wrote about things we didn't even know about.

Thank you Diamond for your wonderful Mother's Day present. I know you worked so hard on it and I am very proud of you. I love it and have already showed it off to many people. It's the best Mother's Day gift ever!

No comments: