CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Funny moment of the week...

For about three weeks now, we have started a new Friday ritual at work. We try to remember REALLY funny moments through out the week and vote on which one was the funniest. I know it probably sounds really silly, but my boss loves to do it, and it's a little something to make our Fridays a little more exciting.

This week, after having the supposed rice shortage, I told my co-workers that I was going to start a rice field in my back yard. We have to have rice on a regular basis and there is probably not a day when we don't have rice in our rice cooker. I thought this really wasn't a serious matter, but when my mom went to the commissary, they were COMPLETELY out of rice. Well, the kind we eat anyway. Uh-oh. So I wanted to grow my own rice. And they pictured me and my mom with our little triangle bamboo hats gathering rice in the pond with water up to our ankles. Ya, I know, not very funny... But my boss makes a comment and says, "I could live without the rice. I can just eat Tay-pa Ray-men." (And say that just how it is spelled...)

Taypa Raymen? What is Taypa Raymen?

You know, the crunchy noodles that you boil in water.

OH... TOP RAMEN!!!

HA HA HA!!!

No comments: