CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Goodbye POC...

POC - that is the name of the old Ford Focus I used to drive. I bought it when I first moved to San Angelo and have owned it ever since. It is the first car I have ever purchased myself. I was very proud of POC. But lately, POC had been giving me problems and although they might just be due to old age, I did not want to be with POC during her last moments. So I let her go.

And now, after many many years of waiting, I bought what I wanted. I got a new Rav4! I love it and I knew I would. It's not too big, but then not too small. I also did lots and lots of research on it before deciding on it and it seemed to get good reviews everywhere I read. So... I'm excited. It's nice and roomy and it drives so well... and the best part is... my brakes don't squeak anymore!

I should post a picture, but I haven't taken one of it. I should though while it's still nice and shiny.

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

you got a new car?!?!?!?!?! that's so exciting!!! i'm happy for you!

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

Pauline - thats fantastic! I love your blog - so fun to read..Diamond is such a precious little girl :)