CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

And finally...

Day 5: Magic Kingdom day!!! Here we see Cinderella's castle and everything else Disney. The pictures say it all.

Day 6: Shopping in Downtown Disney. We got to eat at a Wolfgang Puck restuarant... That was delicious. Then we spent the afternoon at Epcot finishing what we didn't get to do the first day we went. We rode on Mission Space which made it really feel like you were taking off on a space rocket. It was my dad's favorite ride. We had dinner at Les Chefs de France. I had four shrimps and 2 scallops placed nicely on my plate on this stick. In trying to get them off so I can eat them, I pulled so hard with my fork that one shrimp went flying across the room... Woopsy! I guess I'm not made for fine dining!

No comments: