CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rain rain, go away...

That was the theme of my desk when I walked back into work this morning.

I knew those girls were gonna be up to something while I was gone and they surely surprised me. What I had on my desk was nothing I expected...

I had raindrops hanging from the ceiling, which I have actually kept up because they make everything look so cheery. I had a rain guage, which is actually a running joke between us all. People love to talk about how they got 1/10 inch of rain and stuff and I just never got it. They got me a purple poncho, which is my favorite color (and I also refused to wear a poncho my entire trip.) They got me a ring float because I do not know how to swim or pick out a bathing suit. They got me a pretty cool rubber duckie I can use in the tub, which actually has a "HOT" warming if the water is not the right temperature. And my most favorite thing... They got me a High School Musical umbrella. Yes, they thought they were hilarious doing this. I could picture them putting this whole thing together...

Well, little did they know, I also had a surprise for them. I had souvenirs!!! I brought them back hotel amenities - their choice of soap or a shampoo/conditioner bottle. Hey, it had Mickey Mouse on it, it counts! They found it rather funny actually and surprisingly, they all really liked them.

But of course, I couldn't do just that. For girls who are just awesome to work with, I had to bring them back chocolates - our favorite! It was a good surprise and a good laugh for everyone. I am truly blessed with some of the greatest co-workers ever.

1 comment:

Meems said...

How much fun is that? I'm glad you love your coworkers so much.