CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The new trend

I went to church today and it seemed like everyone had short hair all of a sudden! And not just at church, but everywhere! It really does look cute and I've thought about cutting my own as well. But today was Diamond's day. She had her back to school hair appointment and she decided to go short with lots of layers and side bangs.

It's beautiful of course, but for some reason, it's just not that little girl hair anymore that I can put in pigtails and have in cute little hair bows (although I still try to convince her to let me get away with it every now and then.) But it's trendy and even though she looks a little more grown up, I like it.
This is her before the haircut. Also note that she is wearing MY shirt (from my skinny days)!!! She likes to sneak in closet and find things she can wear. I made her change it because no matter how much she insisted it fit, I thought it was still too big for her.
And this is her after. Her hair is unstyled because she is getting ready for bed but I didn't have a camera when we left the hair salon. She made a face at first because she really loved her long hair, but she quickly got over it when she saw it was cute.

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh pauline, she looks so grown up!

CG said...

How cute! She looks like such a big girl.

Meems said...

Awww! She really is starting to look like a big girl. So cute.