CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The end

So, if you have managed to make it through all of those posts and pictures, then I'm glad you haven't died of boredom. I thank God for blessing us on our trip and even though we had to face Tropical Storm Fay, we had a vacation to remember. It actually made some things a little easier.
But I was definitely glad to step off of the airplane and be home. There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Although it was fun, I missed home and I missed my Ruby too!

Oh, and my most favorite picture is this...
Even through the pouring rain and the winds blowing at I don't know how many miles an hour (note the flipped umbrella), we were still laughing away.

Oh, and for any of you that are thinking of going, I definitely recommend the Disney Dining Plan. It was very worth it!

No comments: