CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 1 & 2 ... good weather days

This is all about our trip to Disney World. I am a big Disney fan and you can really tell by the smile on my face when I got there. When we lived in Japan, we visited Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea yearly, but the trip to Florida, is not so easy to make. This is my first time to ever visit Disney World so this was definitely a learning experience for us all.

Our first two days, we spent in Hollywood Studios. These were our only good weather days. The weather was humid, but not extremely hot. We had a blast. I have too many pictures to share so I just went with my favorite.

1 comment:

team D said...

So cool I bet you guys had a blast and Diamond got to dance with the high school musical character? She must of been very hyped for that. I glad that you had such a great time. I also know that it is great to be home.