CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy day you were born day daddy!

It seems not too long ago that I wrote a post about this - but yes, a year has already passed. We started off the morning with breakfast and his presents. I think he really liked everything he got. Then we celebrated by taking him to the movies (not of his choice though since it had to be family friendly.) We ended up watching Paul Blart Mall Cop, which although it was a little corny, still made us laugh. Then we took him out to eat at Cafe Italia. He wanted to go there because he has never been and Diamond and I talk about how delicious it is. And it didn't fail us, it was all very delicious...

But after that, we spent the rest of the day preparing for Diamond's birthday party, which I will post about later.

But dad, although your birthday sometimes gets washed away by Diamond's, a grandbaby was almost my birthday present to you. Thank you for everthing you have done for us and I pray this year doors will open and fill your life with many new blessings - because I know you deserve it. Happy birthday, dad!

No comments: