CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Morning Meetings

Every first Wednesday of the month, we have all-staff meetings at work. We recently hired a new training coordinator who has made these way more exciting than they were before. One meeting, we even got to see VP's and other employees compete in Guitar Hero.

Yesterday, the e-mail reminder goes out. It was followed by another e-mail from a generous employee who offered to provide donuts for everyone. How very kind of her. Everybody loves donuts!

This morning, I get to the meeting, grab my yummy chocolate covered donut and coffee, and find my seat. As I bite into my donut, our speaker arrives dressed in a work out suit and tennis shoes and announces "Today we will be talking about health and fitness and how exercising more and eating less can help save us in health costs." So, what do I do with the donut? Eat it anyway!

No comments: