CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Walk at Home

My co-workers are always talking about these Leslie Sansone walking videos. I finally decided to try it and bought one at Sam's. It was only $8.88 and it comes with a year's subscription of Fitness magazine, but if you don't want the magazine offer, you can send it in for a $7.00 refund. So it's not a bad deal. I just tried it this evening and it was actually pretty fun. I got the 5 Day Slim Down, and for someone who is busy, this is definitely a good one. It's set up to do a mile a day or you can do multiple miles if you like.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to try, and I repeat TRY to do one while Diamond is getting ready for school. I'm not a morning person so we'll see how this works out.

No comments: