CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Officially 9!

Although Diamond celebrated with her birthday party yesterday, today marks her official last single digit birthday! We had her party last night at the skating rink. I was a little nervous about it at first because I know how crazy that place can be and I wasn't really sure how many of her friends could skate. But each and every one of them tried and they pretty much caught onto it by the end of the night. I was really amazed at how well her friends knew her. She really liked everything they gave her. Although some of the kids already left by the time this picture was taken, I think you can tell, they were all having a good time.
After the night was over, one of her friends stayed the night and she spent the day with us. We went shopping, played at the park and just enjoyed the beautiful day.

Diamond, I pray you continue to grow into a beautiful woman of God. You are surrounded by people who love you and are so excited to see your life every step of the way. I have been blessed with a wonderful child and am very thankful you were brought into my life. Happy birthday, baby!

1 comment:

Meems said...

Awww! Tell her we said Happy-B-Day!