CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Circle of friends

I definitely enjoy hanging out, watching movies, playing games, and of course eating with friends. But sometimes, and maybe the best times, may just be when we sit around a dining table telling hilarious, yet embarassing stories about ourselves. That's what we did tonight. We laughed so hard until our bellies hurt. I actually feel like I did a tummy work out tonight! These are the moments that we cherish and will remember 20 years down the road.

And let me tell you, I am so glad that everybody has those weird "quirks" that everyone else notices about you but you... or even the ones that only you, yourself, and you know that you do. But whether it be infatuations with smells, textures, or even simple things like pacing your steps between the tiles... everyone has them... and I don't feel so different after all!

3 comments:

La said...

Hey! I just found your blog - I didn't know you started one. Glad we'll get to know you better! =) La

Bethany Hernandez said...

um...time to update. you know i'm addicted.

kj said...

okay, we're glad to have you on board, and we're super glad of your circle of friends, but you've entered a strict world here. you must update! especially being so new, and all! ;)