CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Second grade style...

My daughter is now into the dressing herself phase. I want her to understand having choices so I try not to be too pushy when I don't exactly agree with what she has on. But one thing I have always told her is that black usually can match with anything and white can usually match with anything... So as the wonderfully, smart child of mine she is, she listened to me...

WHITE GOES WITH EVERYTHING + BLACK GOES WITH EVERYTHING = BLACK & WHITE GOES WITH EVERYTHING

The funny thing is, she has done this before (about a month ago), and I was just telling my co-workers the story TODAY about this outfit that she created herself and went out with. She has this favorite shirt that she immediately wears as soon as it's clean from the laundry. It's striped with pink and white. She fell in love with it as soon as she saw it on the rack and she will wear it with ANYTHING... and I mean ANYTHING... So today, when I come home from work... here is my baby...


Notice the black and white polka dots with the pink and white stripes... "But momma, black and white goes with everything!"

5 comments:

Meems said...

That is the best. You mean you don't like this outfit...:)

kj said...

she's just so cute!

beautiful chaos said...

She's so cool, it's gonna catch on like wildfire. A trendsetter, that little girl of yours...
Next time you see me - don't be surprised if I am wearing black and white stripes on top with a floral pattern skirt!

Bethany Hernandez said...

love it...think she could give me a few tips?!

Rebekah Collette said...

Haha I love this song and was talking about it earlier and then what do you know its on your blog. I love the pic of diamond too:) did you make her do that peace sign..haha.