CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mind your manners...

Today I went to the cutest party ever! I have never heard of this place until today, but Mind Your Manners Party House next to Ichiban's, hosts birthday and other various parties for people of all ages. They have a variety of themes and even provide BEAUTIFUL cakes, costumes, games, and party favors. This wasn't a birthday party so I didn't have any cake pictures.


Today's theme was the Ultimate Spa Party. But they also have Princess Tea, Pirate Treasures, A Night at the Movies, Safari, and even Pretend Wedding. (Can you tell I'm reading the brochure?) There's so much more, but I don't want to sound like an advertisement, if I don't already. =) The girls just had a blast as you can see from the pictures. Looks like a possible location for the next birthday party for me. I never even knew this place existed!!!

















3 comments:

kdp said...

that looks like so much fun. my girls would love that.

Meems said...

I discovered this wonderful place last year. I so wanted F.'s party to be held their. Kind of expensive for a 2 year olds party. Maybe when she is three.

It looks like D. had a great time. Oh, to be pampered like that.

kj said...

that is the ultimate place for girls, isn't it?! awesome!