CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

SURPRISE!

I work with the greatest group of girls ever... and after you read this, you may think that that comment was a sarcastic one, but it really isn't. I enjoy coming to work with them everyday and they always manage to make a horrible day fun... As one of them quoted, "It should be illegal to have this much fun at work." I almost wrote a little blog about how much I missed them... I guess they missed me too.

So as you know, I was on vacation for four days. So today, I come back to work and say good morning to everyone. When I left, everything was put away in its place nice and clean. I approach my desk, and I just see stacks of papers everywhere, boxes all over the place, rubber bands and paper clips thrown all over, and post its with little notes stuck all over my hutch. Ha ha ha! They sure are a bunch of funny girls. Then, sitting on my keyboard was a note signed by our VP telling me about how my desk was unacceptable and I need to "rectify this situation immediately." I could not stop laughing. The mess is cleaned and the day goes on and I thought everything was done... BOY WAS I WRONG?!? My calculator was unplugged, my stapler taped shut, and then the phone... The phone was taped all over. I tried to answer my phone and I wasn't getting a signal!!! The hang up button was taped down and so was the mouth and ear piece! Those silly girls!!! But I love them anyway...

And now, I have been initiated in the accounting department.

P.S. They said it was because they missed me... Boy do I feel loved!

3 comments:

Meems said...

How sweet. That is a sign that they really like you. All in good fun.

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh, i wish i could have seen your face when you saw your desk! haha....

gulp235 said...

really? because i was really starting to wonder. =P actually, they said if they didn't like me, they wouldn't have wasted their time. i wish i had my camera with me to post it on here.